* You are allowed to use your smartphone, tabletcomputer and MP3, on the whole flight route, on a normal way, says the European Aviation Agency Safety Agency - for the European airlines.
* Qantas (the Australian airliner) is going to fly the longest route in the world, with an Airbus 380 : Sydney - Dallas/Fort Worth; distance : 13 800 km; time span : 15-16 uur.
* If you're going to Thailand or you're intending to, it is very possible that you get an identification bracelet ; this should help tracking lost or drunk tourists. (N.r. - what an honour, really ! )
* The real, real ones : http://www.wanderlust.co.uk/magazine/articles/advice/10-of-the-worlds-hardest-to-get-visas
*If you want to take with you your dear pet, read this very interesting article, published here : www.smithsonianmag.com/travel + tips;
* Creased maps ? Yes, there are...try to buy them..they are light, tearproof and waterproof...easy to use..
* Your rights as passenger on a plane : www.airpassengerrights.eu
* Top 20 of the best countries for the solo travellers :
- Costa Rica;
- The Netherlands;
- U.K. ;
* According to IATA ( International Air Transport Association), here are the busiest air routes :
2. Bucuresti (Romania): 73 euro;
3. Bratislava (Slovakia): 73 euro;
4. Budapest (Hungaria): 75 euro;
5. Krakau (Poland): 77 euro;
6. Warschau (Poland): 79 euro;
7. Riga (Republic of Latvia): 80 euro;
8. Madrid (Spain): 84 euro;
9. Lissabon (Portugal): 84 euro;
10. Tallinn (Estonia): 85 euro;
* Flight cancelled or delayed for a long time ? Denied boarding ? Here are your rights as passenger and where to complain : http://ec.europa.eu/transport/themes/passengers/air/
* About the airline you are travelling with..banned from EU, restricted in EU ? Here is your answer : http://ec.europa.eu/transport/modes/air/safety/air-ban
* U.S.A. Visa Waiver Program details : http://www.travelweekly.com/Travel-News/Government/Visa-Waiver-Program-restrictions-extended/?cid=eltrdb
and some more informations : http://www.travelweekly.com/Travel-News/Government/US-to-require-biometric-passports-for-VWP-travelers/?cid=eltrdb
* Secrets in the ... air : http://www.refinery29.uk/airline-secrets
* Lithium-ion batteries banned from passenger flights : http://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/feb/23/lithium-ion-batteries-banned-as-cargo-on-passenger-flights
* Air Help : https://www.getairhelp.com/en
the name says everything...